Wednesday, December 21, 2022

TWITTER JAIL!

I DID IT!

Late last night I was responding to a post over "there" by @davidcorn on the "news" that the former President might just have been a tax cheat. He concluded his post that these revelations "showed us who he really was."

My response was merely a tepid reply that rather than show us, it merely reminded us, as many of us already knew this information. I did not swear (for once), nor did I threaten, harass, defame, etc., nor did I use any racial/sexual/etc. slurs.

Hateful conduct? "Skank" got me tossed? Seriously? After more than a decade of f-bombs, a-holes, and worse, I get nicked for "skank?" Jeebus.

Of course I've appealed, but this just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt what a complete dumpster-fire Twitter has become of late.

I'd call it worse, but why tempt fate? The tweet in question:



No comments:

Post a Comment