Monday, March 12, 2012

PokerStars adds "Zoom Poker" - have you tried it?

I'm working on a post about PokerStars new feature - Zoom Poker.  You remember RUSH POKER from Full Tilt?  (do you remember Full Tilt?  Irk irk).  Anyway, Zoom is PokerStars's version of Rush, and it's in Beta testing now.  I've been addicted to it playing it for the last five days...and would love to hear from others who have tried it to get your impressions.  And if you haven't tried it - go do it, have fun, and report back to me by commenting here. 

And thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I've been playing for a week or so. Seems like there are plenty of donks - all-in crap, and lots of limping. It is for free, after all - play money. Still did OK. I do wonder how pot limit hold 'em might play. Actually, I was surprised there weren't more people playing, even if it's just for fun.

    ReplyDelete