Thursday, April 19, 2012

Light blogging is my fault...but there's a reason (there always is).

I realize that I haven't blogged as much as I thought I might of late.  Two excuses - spring break at the store (we were open 7 days a week for 2 1/2 weeks, and we were busy, thank you), and the new Blackjack book.  There's some stuff I wanted to say about Black Friday, Zynga (yes, even more), and some other poker stuff, but with new hires at the store, dentist visits, and some other stuff, it looks like it'll have to wait. 

One thing I'll say - the recent move by states to either (a) legalize online poker (Nevada, Iowa, NJ, etc), or (b) Criminalize it (Utah, and more coming) just proves that the Feds need to step up and FINALIZE what is/isn't gambling/legal/illegal etc.  It shouldn't be about politics, but it is.  Which means we're all doomed...

No comments:

Post a Comment